The Zydeco is a fusion of influences, just like the bouncy, rhythmic, Louisianan music that inspired its name. The Zydeco is a blend of tough gravel bike, fast cross-racer and versatile commuter all in one attention-grabbing package. A brushed finish to the aluminium is combined with gloss paintwork for a unique look.
The frame is constructed from Columbus Zonal triple butted tubing with all new geometry to create a bike that is perfect for all adventures – from commuting, to gravel racing, to adventure-touring in the forest with a tent on your pannier rack. The Zydeco is chameleon like in its ability to be many different things at once. It is a tough off-roader as well as a hardworking commuter.
A Cinelli CX Carbon fork provides not only considerable weight reduction but also vibration dampening, increasing the rider's comfort on longer rides or rough terrain. A raised bottom bracket and decreased head tube angle give the Zydeco perfect manoeuvrability even on the most demanding of trails.
The Zydeco is ready to be whatever you need it to be.
NEW GEOMETRY & SET UP The revised geometry with lowered bottom bracket and extended rear stays, give added stability and improved riding on rough terrain, even at high speeds. You’ll be able to climb the toughest gradients, even when loaded up with luggage on the 11-32T cassette. The disc brakes will provide excellent stopping power even in the most adverse conditions.
REAR RACK FRIENDLY The Zydeco is ready to accommodate a rear rack for lightweight luggage, adding commuting versatility to the Zydeco's list of uses. The option to add mudguards or have clearance for up to a 42mm tyres allow you to customise your Zydeco depending on your type of riding.
- Frame Weight: Columbus Zonal Triple Butted Alloy / 1530g
- Fork Weight: Cinelli CX Carbon Blades 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” with tapered alloy steerer / 590g
- Headset: Columbus Compass 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” (included with bike)
- Colour: Any Colour You Like (Silver/Black/Rainbow)
- Bottom Bracket: BSA
- Cable Routing: External
- Front Derailleur: Clamp, 34.9mm (included with bike)
- Brake Type: Post mount disc brakes, rotor size up to 160mm
- Seatpost Diameter: 31.6mm
- Seatclamp: 34.9mm (included with frameset)
- Tyre Clearance: Max 700x42 (or 700x38 when used with mudguards)
- Sizes: S (51), M (53), L (56), Xl (59)
Complete Bike: 10.6kg
- Components: Shimano Tiagra 4700 with FSA Omega MegaExo 50/34T 170/175mm chainset, 11-32T cassette, TRP Spyre brakes
- Saddle: Cinelli VL-1319A
- Bar/Stem/Steatpost: Cinelli Vai
- Wheelset: ALEX ATD 490 Rims, Shimano Deore M525A Hubs
- Tyres: KENDA Flintridge 700x40